Sunday, February 1, 2015

Pseudo-Build Log of Kantele #002

Here is the second of my pseudo-build logs, with an overview of kantele #002. I didn't take as many pictures of the later processes again, but it should provide a little more reference for building frames for anyone interested in making their own. These kantele are again of my own style, one that I have developed myself, and are not traditional, but it should give some background on basic construction techniques for those who are interested. The thumbnails can be opened as larger pictures, and I am always more than happy to answer questions about kantele making, provide feedback, or suggestions if needed. Information on the completed kantele can be found in the link below.











Extra Sources and Info:

1.) Kantele #002 Info: http://oertheeternalstrings.blogspot.com/2014/11/kantele-002.html

2.) Suggested Sources of Wood for DIY Kantele: http://oertheeternalstrings.blogspot.com/2015/01/suggested-wood-sources-for-kantele-or.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment