Friday, February 27, 2015

New Page Added! Kantele Build Logs!

Just another update regarding a new page added to the blog! The Kantele Build Logs page, located at the top or in the bolded link provided, like some of my other previously published pages, is a way to organize and collect information and posts regarding build logs I have written. This will make it easier to find and look up information regarding either my pseudo-build logs or completed build logs for the kantele I have made so far. Like my other pages, I will update them when new material is added. Right now the page contains the pseudo-build logs of my kanteles #001, #002, #003, and #004, with the last being broken up into three parts. Kind of as a sneak peak for future work, I am currently compiling information for two additional and more complete build logs for two new kantele that I am working on. They will most likely be completed in the upcoming months, with complete information and details. These next two kanteles, #009 and #010 (I have to set aside working on #005 - #008 for now), are definitely unique builds, certainly different than my previous kanteles but still reflecting my own style of kantele making. Kantele #010 in particular is an uber-budget model, made from a free and very unlikely but challenging source of wood, while kantele #009 is a radically different and epic style kantele inspired from mythology and a desire to have a kantele with a more natural and raw construction while combining hand carved and shaped features. So browse around and enjoy, and check back for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment