Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New Page Update - Terms and Conditions

Just a heads up to a new page that I have recently added involving the terms and conditions of the material provided here on this blog. I have, and will post, much of my own work, whether pictures, sheet music, or sound clips. Having spent a great deal of time arranging these original sources of information to share freely, I feel that it is at least appropriate and modest to request that users of such materials please provide credit/citation to where it is due - in the cases of pictures, sheet music, and sound clips, to myself as the original author. Anything else that I have re-posted or shared from other sources I have cited and linked to the original source and author to the best of my abilities, and would hope you do the same as well. I have posted and shared these materials with hopes of contributing to the community of this instrument and related topics, and as such is free to use for personal use and references, but again if you do, or share with others (which I strongly encourage), to please credit the author of this blog and material. I am always willing to help and make suggestions, so any questions just comment or send me a message and I'd be more than happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment