Monday, March 23, 2015

New Kantele Sheet Music! Melody #3

Just another kantele sheet music update for a newly added kantele sheet music composition. Titled Melody #3, this song is a simple composition for the five string kantele in D major. Like my other posted sheet music pieces, it includes staff notation and tabs for the strings, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. The song is available as PDF for download either in the link below or in the Kantele Sheet Music page at the top.

This particular piece is one that I wrote last year on my Kantele #001. It is a simpler melody, but one of my favorites to play. When I wrote it in sheet music form I wanted to simplify it with a repeat bar, but the timing and note placement did not work out cleanly for it to be implemented. It has a nice, upbeat and calming feel to it, and is a piece I play often, whether practicing or just plucking the strings. Have fun and enjoy, and check back for more sheet music and updates!

Melody #3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment