Wednesday, March 11, 2015

New Page Added! Kantele Sheet Music!

As promised in my last post, I have uploaded a dedicated resource page for kantele sheet music that I post, the Kantele Sheet Music page. This will make it easier to find and browse the sheet music that I add, in one convenient location. Right now the page only includes Melody #1, however, I have many more to add, and will continue to add them as I finalize pieces. As also mentioned in my previous post, my next post for this coming Sunday will include the original and full version of Melody #1, which has a short overtone section in the end. I decided to provide the sheet music separately because the overtone section can be a bit tricky if you want to play it faster. I do however plan on starting to upload videos and sound files as well, for not only the sheet music I post, but improvisations too. So check back for more updates in upcoming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment