Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pseudo-Build Log of Kantele #004 - Part I


       Welcome to the fourth installment of my kantele pseudo-build logs! This log will show some of the details of kantele #004, which happens to be my favorite to date. Like my previous build logs, I kind of dropped the ball on documenting the later portions of the build, so I really only have some of the early parts documented. I will however be taking a more complete documentation of my future kantele builds now that I have gotten more involved in posting and sharing this work. Because there are a lot more pictures with this build log, I will break it up into three parts so that this post isn't overloaded with pictures. Just hover your mouse over the pictures for a description or click to enlarge. Below I have included links to the pages of the completed kantele #004, as well as additional resources for upcoming builds and reviews of suppliers I commonly buy my woods from to create my kantele. Stay tuned for Part II in the coming week!













Extra Sources and Info:

1.) Completed Kantele #004 Info

2.) Some Future Kantele Wood Choices

3.) Suggested Wood Sources

4.) Raw Materials Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment