Sunday, February 1, 2015

Pseudo-Build Log of Kantele #001

When I first started making my kantele, I had intended on creating a detailed build log with all the steps. However, I got too caught up in making the kantele and as a result, got rather lazy on documenting my progress. Though this isn't a true build log, It does give a kind of general flow of how this kantele was built. I didn't include all of the details such as the backboard, decorative headplate, or ponsi, but this gives the rough basics of building the frame as a general reference. You can click on the thumbnails for a larger picture. To see the completed kantele just click on the first link below at the bottom of the page.





















Extra Sources and Info:

1.) Kantele #001 Info:  http://oertheeternalstrings.blogspot.com/2014/10/kantele-001.html


No comments:

Post a Comment