Friday, February 6, 2015

New Page Added! Kantele Resources!

I have just recently added a new page dedicated to kantele related resources. This page, either accessed at the top with the other pages or in the link below, includes links to many sites and sources, from groups, to general information, to kantele makers, to playing guides, sheet music and other kantele related blogs and research. There is definitely a lot of information available, and having it all in one place makes it easier (since it can be a bit difficult to find information on the kantele sometimes.) I encourage you to explore these additional sources, whether new or old, as much can be learned by many kantele enthusiasts, players, and makers out there. I will add more as I find more sources, but it should provide for a very good start for anyone interested in finding out more about many aspects of this instrument. And if anyone has suggestions for other sources that I may have missed then please send me a message or comment and I will add the suggested site!

Kantele Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment